Discgotech’s photographs are sourced from festival gigs where I coaxed musicians to pose for camera shots. Iconic images can also adorn your walls. Prints are available on request, just fill in the form at end of this post..
Psychedelic- tinnitus friendly My bloody Valentine “if I’d been a guy I would have been named Bill, but since I was a girl it became Bilinda”.
During one of his radio shows, BBC Radio 1 disc jockey John Peel once said Butcher was “being pretentious and tried to be special by spelling [her] name differently“
“The Prisoner Set”
- Broadcaster ; Radio 6 DJ Mark Riley Blab ,,,,Blab
- Favourite drummer is Ryan Brown from Dweezle Zappa band.Live in Salford (near the lads club) ; at the phenomenal Lowry Lyric Theater
- Stockport’s finest Iconic Indie band: ‘The Johnny Marr band’ , toured their 2013 “Playland’ album played in the big tent at magical, Port Merion’s Festival No6. In the pursuit of performance. Percussionist Jack Mitchell as featured on stage at the rear of Johnny Marr.
- The drummer may pay tribute to Kiran Leonard drummer to set-up his drum kit on the cramped corner of the trivial stage at the Eagle Inn pub in Salford. The drummer is Andrew Cheetham who is one of the best musician’s in the avant-garde jazz genre
3. San Francisco’s all girl group Chastisty Belt has Gretchen Grimm on drums. At the gig at the Star & Garter; Hulme , Manchester, Gretchen on vocals animated Stiffly’ due to an arm skateboarding injury .
4.Cornshed sisters delivered beautiful harmonies at the acoustically-friendly Castle Inn in Manchester’s Northern Quarter. Yuletide folkey-harmonies. Ahoy! a sonic joy